hardening scripts

SimonChan_at_lifeisgreat.com.sg
Date: 05/22/03

    To: <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:53:43 +0800

    Hi focus-linux,

    i'm looking for a set of scripts to perform hardening for Suse systems.

    Since there's a similar tools available for Sun e.g. Jass, titian, yassp, I
    believe there should be one available for
    Linux systems as well.

    Any advise will be appreciated.

    tks.

    Rgds,

    Simon

    "Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
    (Dennis Ritchie)"

    "My statements in this message are personal opinions
    which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."

    CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION :
    The email is only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is
    addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential. If
    you, the reader of this email are not the intended recipient, any
    distribution, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly
    prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the
    sender immediately by return email and delete this email. Thank you. Please
    visit our website at http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg.