SUMMARY: Linux Security Courses

From: Andy Cuff [talisker] (offthecuff_at_lineone.net)
Date: 04/27/03

To: <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:32:17 +0100

Thanks to everyone who contributed suggestions of Linux Security Courses for
inclusion on the website, there proved to be sufficient to separate Linux
courses from Windows. Sadly the SF-MS moderator rejected the post asking
for Windows Security courses, says a lot for Windows security ;o)

Salient Details on Unix and Linux courses are here
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/Clinux.htm on:

RH253 Red Hat Linux Networking & Security Administration
http://www.redhat.com/training/skills/courses/rh253.html

RHS333 Red Hat Enterprise Security: Network Services
http://www.redhat.com/training/security/courses/rhs333.html

Linux Security HV7044XS
http://www.microdevtraining.com/outlines/linuxSecurity.htm

Linux Security Course
http://www.ledge.co.za/securitytraining.php

433 UNIX® and Linux® Security: Hands-On
http://www.learningtree.com/courses/433.htm

Securing Unix Systems
http://www.sun.com/service/training/feature1015.html

GL510: Network Security
http://www.gurulabs.com/GL510.html

GL550: Host Security
http://www.gurulabs.com/GL550.html

Red Hat Linux Networking and Security Administration
http://www-3.ibm.com/services/learning/MainServlet.wss?pageType=course_description&courseCode=qlx41

PitBull LX
http://www.itatwork.com/en/services/?page=training_plaene.php

Hope this helps those of you looking to hone your skills, if you do know of
any more let me know and I'll upload them soonest

take care and once again thanks to those who responded for giving up your
valuable time

-andy
Taliskers Network Security Tools
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk