Linux Security Courses

From: Andy Cuff [talisker] (offthecuff@lineone.net)
Date: 04/18/03

    From: "Andy Cuff [talisker]" <offthecuff@lineone.net>
    To: <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:42:29 +0100

    Hi
    I'm looking for instructor lead security training courses for the various
    Linux operating systems. In order for them to qualify they need to be
    more than a day long and beyond the basic level.

    I'm trying to fill the training courses page on my website, I already have a
    reasonable selection especially Linux but could do with more.
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/Cos.htm

    Any feedback and recommendations would be greatly appreciated

    take care
    -andy

    Taliskers Network Security Tools
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk