Re: How to custom sulog?

From: Nick Austin (nick@fantastic.com)
Date: 03/21/03

    Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:30:13 -0800 (PST)
    From: Nick Austin <nick@fantastic.com>
    To: SomSak Tinnurithing <kfc_argus@yahoo.com>

    • monitoring shell commands (recording username/cmd/time)
      ... I'm wondering if there is a version of bash or tcsh that logs all commands ... to a file with username and time? ... I've tried Sudo, ...
      (freebsd-isp)
    • Re: want sudo but not sudo su - how
      ... > I want to put operators in sudo BUT I don't want them to sudo su - ... You might be able to do it by limiting the commands that are ... program that drops to a shell (e.g. one they wrote themselves in 2 ... I want to see what was done in the logs. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4 and monitor powering off.
      ... I changed it so that it would run as root since I have to ... I have sudo configured so my normal user has very limited access (some ... commands, with specific parameters. ... The admin user has full passwordless access to do everything root could ...
      (KDE)
    • Re: trouble compiling Midnight Commander
      ... to get the file manager Midnight Commander running on my Mac Pro. ... first tried the Fink version, but that was essentially useless, so now ... sudo commands. ... I issued 'sudo make install' as the last of the commands listed ...
      (comp.sys.mac.apps)
    • Fwd: How to track down which commands sudoers set up?
      ... sent to list proper this time. ... How to track down which commands sudoers set up? ... I believe that sudo can be configured to limit the extent to which the ...
      (Security-Basics)