How to custom sulog?

From: SomSak Tinnurithing (kfc_argus@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/19/03

    Date: 19 Mar 2003 12:08:24 -0000
    From: SomSak Tinnurithing <kfc_argus@yahoo.com>
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    Dear all,
       Anyone have the ideas, documents, links about custom
    sulog file (log from su command) over RH 8.0.
       Normally, "su -c command" tell us only open/close
    session of su process. Can I extent more detail about
    the command? ...

    Thanks

    • Re: Explanation of macros; Haskell macros
      ... > server and I got to dictate the form of the commands and arguments. ... it boiled down to (funcall command client-session args). ... Let's assume there is a type "Session" for sessions. ... You don't need the first constraint, ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: Explanation of macros; Haskell macros
      ... > server and I got to dictate the form of the commands and arguments. ... it boiled down to (funcall command client-session args). ... Let's assume there is a type "Session" for sessions. ... You don't need the first constraint, ...
      (comp.lang.lisp)
    • Re: Newbie: save an interpretation session
      ... editing/interpretation session for next Forth interpreter startup. ... In iForth, every line of input is appended to a history file and all lines ... it on the command line. ...
      (comp.lang.forth)
    • Re: Setting default value on the fly
      ... Thanks for the suggestion. ... on a subform, but the command button is on the main form. ... >>the database a training session for a specific listed ...
      (microsoft.public.access.forms)
    • problems with WinVNC and SQL... help appreciated
      ... Laptop running WinXP and fpipe. ... fpipe is listening on 113 ... and get an active SQL session on Computer 3. ... Computer 3 and execute a batch file from the command line to do the same. ...
      (Pen-Test)