Re: Traffic Shaping.

From: Gergely Czuczy (phoemix@harmless.hu)
Date: 03/11/03

    Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:22:28 +0100 (CET)
    From: Gergely Czuczy <phoemix@harmless.hu>
    To: "Rio Martin." <rio@martin.mu>

    here's some docs, happy RTFMing:
    http://www.icir.org/floyd/cbq.html
    http://lartc.org/

    Bye,

    Gergely "PhOeMiX" Czuczy
    mailto:phoemix@harmless.hu
    web: http://phoemix.harmless.hu/
    iRCNet: #demoscene ICQ: 8067175

    Bus station is where the buses stop. Train station is where trains stop. On my desk I have a workstation.

    • Re: returning an array
      ... A bus station is where buses stop. ... A train station is where trains stop. ... my desk, there is a workstation... ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Re: BBC: Man refused bus ride in Dorset over tin of fence paint
      ... think they can take what they like on buses, ... within reasonable walking distance of city shops one has to pay ... its existing bus station to the ground and building a department store ... Why does a bus station have to be near the shops? ...
      (uk.transport.buses)
    • Re: My Dain Bramage is obviously worse than I thought.
      ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ... "A train station is where a train stops. ... A bus station is where a bus ...
      (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
    • Re: Tory perv still in the news.
      ... When I was at secondary school many decades ago, ... bus station at 4pm. ... our respective buses. ... My quote was quite true. ...
      (uk.politics.misc)
    • Re: Road that is open to buses but closed to cyclists
      ... same direction as the buses. ... or else it's an open road (as Queen Street is). ... dutifully dismounting for the pedestrianised road when I turned left. ... bus station at opposite ends of the town. ...
      (uk.transport)