Re: LKM Trojan installed

From: Nick Austin (nick@digitalpipe.net)
Date: 02/18/03

    Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:35:12 -0800 (PST)
    From: Nick Austin <nick@digitalpipe.net>
    To: "Rivanor P. Soares" <rivanor@bol.com.br>

    Relevant Pages

    • SYSTEM RUNNING SLOW !
      ... My HDD's RPM may not be same, ... does it affect system boot time if RPM of both drives are ... 2HDDs & 2CD drives with the IDE ports of the motherboard ... connected as primary master & 2ndary master or as primary ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
    • SYSTEM RUNNING/BOOTING SLOW...
      ... My HDD's RPM may not be same, ... does it affect system boot time if RPM of both drives are ... 2HDDs & 2CD drives with the IDE ports of the motherboard ... connected as primary master & 2ndary master or as primary ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
    • SYSTEM RUNNING/BOOTING SLOW !!
      ... My HDD's RPM may not be same, ... does it affect system boot time if RPM of both drives are ... 2HDDs & 2CD drives with the IDE ports of the motherboard ... connected as primary master & 2ndary master or as primary ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Transferring Windows OS from IDE to SCSI
      ... >>> my extant 7200 RPM 20GB IDE drive. ... >> try booting the clone on the SCSI drive, ... >> drive and it will detect the install and ask if you want to ... >> Symantec SystemWorks Pro 2003 off ebay, using the ghost off that. ...
      (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
    • Help replace hard drive
      ... The hard drive was only 5400 rpm so I ... bought a Western Digital 40 GB 7200 rpm HD as an upgrade. ... image to the new HD but I couldn't get it to boot. ... Data Lifeguard application I did a "make HD a bootable HD" ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)