Re: openssl

From: Jacques B. Siboni (jacsib@lutecium.org)
Date: 09/29/02

Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:12:36 +0000
From: "Jacques B. Siboni" <jacsib@lutecium.org>
To: "Kyle O'Donnell" <kyleo@onicrom.com>

Kyle O'Donnell wrote:

> Is that what you were looking for?

Yes thanks a lot to you and the others who helped

Cheers

Jacques

--
Dr. Jacques B. Siboni mailto:jacsib@Lutecium.org
8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France

Relevant Pages

  • Re: moahmmedan infestation: in France as in Iran 1300 years ago: Violence and murders
    ... you know nothing about France, and pretty much anything lese jerk off. ... It is islam, it has always been islam and will continue to be islam ... >> Jacques Chirac and the Second Battle of Tours ... >> Let's get this straight-Marie Antoinette's land is their land? ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)
  • Re: Pourquoi ?
    ... France, comme ca, on te donne une promotion comme Gouverneur Provisoire de ... la nouvelle colonie Marocaine. ... Jacques, ce que tu peux etre parfois si cruel et si insensible! ...
    (soc.culture.algeria)
  • Re: Train Nice-Lyon,
    ... Ya Jacques, je viens d'inventer des nouveaux medicaments, tu prends un ... Tout le monde aura la paix surtout avec toi. ... > des algeriens en France. ... > Jacques la MataMaure. ...
    (soc.culture.algeria)
  • Re: Shofar--Dravidian?
    ... Jacques Guy wrote ... > I have never heard it, but I was not in France in the seventies. ... > The best dictionary of argot I have is the Harrap bilingual ...
    (sci.lang)