OpenSSL wormFrom: Hal Flynn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Previous message: Josh Glover: "Re: Openssh and sendmail signatures"
- Next in thread: Whit Blauvelt: "Re: OpenSSL worm"
- Reply: Whit Blauvelt: "Re: OpenSSL worm"
- Reply: Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka: "Re: OpenSSL worm"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:23:16 -0600 (MDT) From: Hal Flynn <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those of you not aware, there has been a report of an OpenSSL worm in
the wild. Discussion is on Bugtraq currently.
"....You guys are the Marine's doctors; There's no better in the business
than a Navy Corpsman...."
-- Lieutenant General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, U.S.M.C.