OpenSSL worm

From: Hal Flynn (flynn@securityfocus.com)
Date: 09/13/02

Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:23:16 -0600 (MDT)
From: Hal Flynn <flynn@securityfocus.com>
To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

For those of you not aware, there has been a report of an OpenSSL worm in
the wild. Discussion is on Bugtraq currently.

Cheers,

Hal Flynn
Symantec Corp.

"....You guys are the Marine's doctors; There's no better in the business
than a Navy Corpsman...."
  -- Lieutenant General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, U.S.M.C.

Relevant Pages

  • OpenSSL worm
    ... For those of you not aware, there has been a report of an OpenSSL worm in ... the wild. ... Discussion is on Bugtraq currently. ...
    (Focus-SUN)
  • Re: Guess how much my Remy VSOP cost at the Revolution Lounge in Mirage...
    ... I think I read this in your report but I can't ... A wild guess...$180. ... so I've stuck with the Marker Pale Ale which seems to ... I've never been a big nachos fan, ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Bank of America Contact
    ... Bugtraq, or that you forward the message. ... information for reporting security problems to your company? ... report a lost or stolen ATM, check, and credit cards, how to handle ... even a regular customer) to find information on how to report ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: NBC crossing "Bachelor" with "Survivor"
    ... Report: 'Love in the Wild' could air next summer ... NBC and Endemol USA are developing an adventure-oriented dating series ... with the working title "Love in the Wild," New York magazine's Vulture ...
    (rec.arts.tv)