RE: MD5 checksum's for Redhat 7.3 binaries?

From: Jim Grossl (jgrossl@lplearningcenter.org)
Date: 09/03/02

From: Jim Grossl <jgrossl@lplearningcenter.org>
To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:10:15 -0600

Thanks to all those who replied (even those
of you who had that little *edge* to your
reply). I should have been more explicit
in my first post. What I wanted, was not the
ISO, or RPM MD5's (those I found), but the
individual files (login, ls, etc.). Not only
did I receive individual checksums, but I
learned a thing or two about RPM's. Once again
thanks.

Jim Grossl
Systems Admin
Lee Pesky Learning Center