Re: Forward ftp request another server

From: dreamwvr (dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com)
Date: 07/14/02

Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:58:13 -0600
From: dreamwvr <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 09:51:29AM +0200, Cedric Blancher wrote:
> Le ven 12/07/2002 à 11:59, SB CH a écrit :
>
> That's why you have to be smarter than this, using some NAT stuff (DNAT
> using iptables) or FTP proxy, such as the one included in TIS.
absolutely www.fwtk.org
look for
ftp-gw

Best Regards,
dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Forward ftp request another server
    ... >> That's why you have to be smarter than this, using some NAT stuff (DNAT ... >> using iptables) or FTP proxy, such as the one included in TIS. ... And the very light redirect4all that allows FTP and IRC redirection: ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • iptables and multiple ip-addresses?
    ... Webserver = 192.168.50.15:80 ... iptables -F FORWARD ... iptables -t nat -F ... DNAT --to $INT_DNS ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Squid as default gateway in proxy mode.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: setting up nat
    ... graphical firewall config tools on FC don't do NAT. ... You should realise that netfilter rules applied using the 'iptables' ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [9fans] Do we have a catalog of 9P servers?
    ... iptables on Linux needs to keep in order to provide NAT capabilities it ... You seem to be extremely out of the field with respect to what iptables does and how normal NAT is implemented on a *BSD system. ... do any of you 9fans have an internal network behind a gateway that runs Plan 9? ...
    (comp.os.plan9)