Worm update info

From: Hal Flynn (flynn@securityfocus.com)
Date: 06/29/02

Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:57:20 -0600 (MDT)
From: Hal Flynn <flynn@securityfocus.com>
To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

Ugh. Sorry folks. I could have at least posted links and whatnot.

Bugtraq archive is here:
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1

Posts concerning the worm here (they may wrap):
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/279529
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/279528
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/279630
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/279614

Additionally, it would appear as though the source is now available, as
mentioned in this post:
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/279633

With Apache, OpenSSH, and everything else, it's been a very long week for
us all. Here's wishing everybody the best weekend.

Hal Flynn
UNIX Focus Area Manager
SecurityFocus

"Semper Fidelis"

Relevant Pages

  • Apache Worm Update
    ... I could have at least posted links and whatnot. ... Posts concerning the worm here (they may wrap): ...
    (Focus-SUN)
  • Please dont divert threads
    ... This would save you a few ridiculous posts. ... Index vs Subject, Wrap at 64, OE Folder size or ... set your Plain Text settings to wrap at 76 like you ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Hi res TV?
    ... > length less than 80 characters and use trailing spaces to indicate ... > actually wrap your posts, despite the formatting telling it not to. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Pickles At The Movies!
    ... My first post on your wrapping, I toggled MY wrap function, a function ... that wraps unwrapped postings, so your lines weren't off the page. ... characters long as I read it on my client. ... your posts ARE the only ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Sasser worm - major problems
    ... I had been on the suggested sites after reading other ... Do I have to remove the worm before reinstalling ... Windows XP? ... I've read the posts in this section ...