Thanks for the feedback

From: Terry Browning (terry@nihil.demon.co.uk)
Date: 06/13/02

From: Terry Browning <terry@nihil.demon.co.uk>
To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
Date: 13 Jun 2002 01:02:32 +0100

I don't have time to go into all the feedback now (need sleep ... zzz),
but it looks like a false positive. I'll expect a few of those once in a
while. The machine is my home machine, so I'm usually pounding on the
keys when chkrootkit runs. Ho hum.

I'll probably reinstall in a few weeks time (Gnome2 being due, and time
getting more available) and change passwords, GPG keys, etc. Trouble is
there's always something else as well...

Thanks for the feedback. I have some thinking to do.

One more episode in the tale of a paranoid security newbie :/