Re: Linux Hardening

From: Tommaso Di Donato (t.didonato@sicurweb.it)
Date: 05/28/02

Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:37:48 +0200
To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
From: Tommaso Di Donato <t.didonato@sicurweb.it>

Security-Quickstart-Redhat-HOWTO:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/Security-Quickstart-Redhat-HOWTO
Securing-Optimizing-Linux-RH-Edition-v1.3:
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/solrhe/Securing-Optimizing-Linux-RH-Edition-v1.3.pdf
Hope this helps...
Tom

At 18.29 22/05/2002, you wrote:
>Anyone know where I can find step-by-step documentation
>on Hardening RH Linux boxes? I usually just use Bastille
>Linux to do the hardening but I'd also like a better
>understanding to be able to also perform the task manually
>as well.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linux Hardening
    ... > Anyone know where I can find step-by-step documentation ... > on Hardening RH Linux boxes? ... I usually just use Bastille ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: Linux Hardening
    ... > Anyone know where I can find step-by-step documentation ... > on Hardening RH Linux boxes? ... I usually just use Bastille ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Linux Hardening
    ... >> on Hardening RH Linux boxes? ... I usually just use Bastille ... use a package like tripwire to ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: Linux Hardening
    ... > Anyone know where I can find step-by-step documentation ... > on Hardening RH Linux boxes? ... to remove the rpm-version and install them from source (that way you have ...