Re: AW: AW: entry in /etc/passwd

From: Matt.Carpenter@alticor.com
Date: 05/08/02

To: vogt@hansenet.com
From: Matt.Carpenter@alticor.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:30:57 -0400

If you reread the docs on LDAP (HOWTO's), be sure to try out the Webmin
modules for OpenLDAP. While they're not nearly as userfriendly as I hope
they soon will be, they do provide a decent GUI to administer OpenLDAP
from.

Relevant Pages

  • openldap, pam_ldap and nss_ldap
    ... I am having difficulties setting up openldap user authentication using ... (but he was using the native sun ldap clients) ... # with Netscape Directory Server) ... # Netscape SDK SSL options ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: whats next for the linux kernel?
    ... OpenLDAP now has dynamic config but the ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: FreeBSD 7.0, Open LDAP, PAM, TLS and NSS, howto?
    ... OpenLDAP is openldap-server-2.3.38, standard config, no SASL support or anything else apart from default ... # nsswitch.conf- name service switch configuration file ... passwd: files ldap ... I have a problem with setting up an FreeBSD box as OpenLDAP server with several services, like SAMBA, NFS. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: FreeBSD 7.0, Open LDAP, PAM, TLS and NSS, howto?
    ... OpenLDAP is openldap-server-2.3.38, standard config, no SASL support or anything else apart from default ... # nsswitch.conf- name service switch configuration file ... passwd: files ldap ... I have a problem with setting up an FreeBSD box as OpenLDAP server with several services, like SAMBA, NFS. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Openldap clustering ?
    ... you're off to a good start with FreeBSD and OpenLDAP. ... you can set up master-master replication between a couple of OpenLDAP ... The really handy thing about LDAP is that you can do quite a reasonable ... Simply specify a series of LDAP servers in the ldap.conf (or ...
    (freebsd-questions)