Re: PAM and LinuxRouter questions

From: Mark O'Brien (mobrien@equivocal.net)
Date: 01/21/02

Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:39:46 -0800
From: "Mark O'Brien" <mobrien@equivocal.net>
To: Systems Administrator <sysadmin@sunet.com.au>

        I will have to agree with Matt Carpenter on the PAM stuff,

> I won't attempt to answer the PAM stuff since I'd be better off
> listening when it comes to that.

however, you can enable keepalives in your SSH configuration file to keep
the link up through firewalls that shut connections after X minutes.

Mark O'Brien
mobrien@equivocal.net

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SubArachnoid Aneurism
    ... Pam the goose whispered softly in my ear...: ... eternally grateful for the support of UPS. ... Still watching and listening and cheering, but not quite so often now cos ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: SubArachnoid Aneurism
    ... Pam the goose whispered softly in my ear...: ... eternally grateful for the support of UPS. ... Still watching and listening and cheering, but not quite so often now cos ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Way to go Blake
    ... Is this what is it like all the time listening to ESPN? ... Pam Shriver has an extremely annoying voice anyway, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: joee....
    ... Pam the goose decided to speak and posted: ... Listening to port 119 ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: JSTEAM HAS HIS M (he tried to sneak by without celebrating with us !!! - get revenge on him,
    ... Robin set up a webmic so I'm listening to it now. ... A3Sers - you guys just ROCK!!! ... : Pam wrote: ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)