Re: DoS

From: Michael Boman (michael.boman@securecirt.com)
Date: 01/09/02

From: Michael Boman <michael.boman@securecirt.com>
To: "Aleksey Domorad" <aleksey@lioha.com>, <focus-linux@lists.securityfocus.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:30:14 +0800

Relevant Pages

  • NGS00137 Technical Advisory: Websense Triton 7.6 - reflected XSS in report management UI
    ... Websense reflected XSS in report management UI ... Websense (Triton 7.6) is prone to reflective XSS in the report management UI enabling capture authentication session tokens. ... Get the administrator to click on a crafted URL ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005
    ... Ich verwende in einer Windows Forms Anwendung das Report Viewer Control. ... bei denen muss das Microsoft Report ... Viewer Redistributable 2005, das es auch zum download gibt, von einem ... Administrator installiert werden. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.vb)
  • Re: Problems with Reporting...
    ... has any passwords been changed recently, have a check in the scheduled tasks for any clues... ... The first problem is when I look at the Buckup Summary in SERVER MANAGEMENT.... ... I'm logged in as Administrator and the Administrator is a member of the DOMAIN ADMINS Group?.... ... The report is automatically sent to serveral email addresses every Monday morning... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Help!!
    ... Perform the directions on the following URL and please report back your findings... ... "RipperT" wrote in message ... | I am logged on as administrator, but the same thing is happening on the other ... IE opens ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • daily system check
    ... > What I'm looking for is a script(or set of scripts) that would give general ... > system information, and report on anything unusual to an administrator. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)