Re: aide or tripwireFrom: Kerberus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Previous message: Piotr Grzybowski: "Re: loging user's commands"
- In reply to: Jim Zajkowski: "Re: aide or tripwire"
- Next in thread: Rob 'Feztaa' Park: "Re: aide or tripwire"
- Next in thread: dewt: "Re: aide or tripwire"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: Kerberus <email@example.com> To: Jim Zajkowski <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: 18 Dec 2001 15:19:41 -0500
what about samhain
On Mon, 2001-12-17 at 20:34, Jim Zajkowski wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 05:48:34PM -0700, Robin Lynn Frank wrote:
> > We have been using tripwire to notify us if any files were tampered with. I
> > recently tried aide on one machine and was impressed by its ease of
> > configuration and lower cpu usage. Are there any problem areas for aide?