Logcheck entriesFrom: Joshua Hager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Previous message: Robin Lynn Frank: "aide or tripwire"
- Next in thread: Steven Clark: "Re: Logcheck entries"
- Reply: Steven Clark: "Re: Logcheck entries"
- Reply: Don Felgar: "Re: Logcheck entries"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: 17 Dec 2001 18:08:46 -0000 From: Joshua Hager <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is)
If anyone can help, that would be cool.
I need to know how to edit/customize the
logcheck.violation file so the threads that it
recognizes and reports can be customized. I am
almost positive that this is the file to edit what
logcheck actually looks for, but if someone knows
that I am off base, let me know and please offer
additional information on how to modify the
strings that logcheck looks for.
I can be msg'd at MMB stang on Instant
Messanger/Gain or you can just post
here.....whichever is easier