Re: Is this Chroot Enviroment Secure?

From: jon schatz (jon@divisionbyzero.com)
Date: 12/06/01

From: jon schatz <jon@divisionbyzero.com>
To: Terrence Martin <twm139@its.to>
Date: 06 Dec 2001 11:12:00 -0800

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 18:16, Terrence Martin wrote:
> I would be thankful for any comments and suggestions anyone might have on
> this setup.

a quick search on google brings up 2 howtos which might be useful:

http://www.idealx.org/en/doc/chrooted-ssh-cvs-server/

and

http://www.prima.eu.org/tobez/cvs-howto.html

-jon

--
jon@divisionbyzero.com || www.divisionbyzero.com
gpg key: www.divisionbyzero.com/pubkey.asc

Relevant Pages

  • Re: software update & SELinux libraries
    ... "sudo" is not setup by default on Fedora systems. ... (and probably less confusing for a new user), the OP can say what the ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Where is XPs start menu...
    ... It sometimes is confusing which Start Menu you are using. ... My setup has ... Administrator; All Users; Default User; and Owner. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Need help for PayPal dispute. Please tell me your opinion on what was won on Ebay
    ... I would have to say I agree that the initial wording is a bit ... confusing. ... I know absolutely nothing about the System 1 setup ... minus the shipping. ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace)
  • Cant install IE ver. 6.0
    ... find any files over 1Mb in size except in a backup file in a backup ... Thinking that was confusing a fresh reinstall I deleted all of ... each time when it get to the installation phase it puts up the message: ... "Setup has detected a newer version of Internet Explorer already installed ...
  • Re: Overriding class slots
    ... This displays as an unclosed parenthesis on my setup, ... because my mailer shows `;-)' as a little image: ... the entire sentence becomes very confusing. ...
    (comp.lang.dylan)