Re: Spam filter software

Date: 12/06/01

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:27:00 +0100 (CET)
From: <>
To: "" <>

On 4 Dec 2001, Tim Haynes wrote:

> Andy Pham <> writes:
> Me, I "discovered" _spamassassin_ yesterday, and today it picked up 100% of
> my spams (ie all one of them ;) . <>, IIRC.

Done the setup myself yesterday and it seems to do it work just fine.
However I have not seen a way to integrate it into sendmail. It now is
started by procmail but not all of us are at liberty to have a local mail

So I would love to know if someone got it hooked up directly into sendmail

All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.