Re: Spam filter software

From: hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org
Date: 12/06/01

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:27:00 +0100 (CET)
From: <hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org>
To: "focus-linux@securityfocus.com" <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>

On 4 Dec 2001, Tim Haynes wrote:

> Andy Pham <apham@rejuvenation.com> writes:
>
> Me, I "discovered" _spamassassin_ yesterday, and today it picked up 100% of
> my spams (ie all one of them ;) . <http://spamassassin.taint.org/>, IIRC.

Done the setup myself yesterday and it seems to do it work just fine.
However I have not seen a way to integrate it into sendmail. It now is
started by procmail but not all of us are at liberty to have a local mail
delivery.

So I would love to know if someone got it hooked up directly into sendmail
itself.

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/