Re: Spam filter software

Date: 12/06/01

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:27:00 +0100 (CET)
From: <>
To: "" <>

On 4 Dec 2001, Tim Haynes wrote:

> Andy Pham <> writes:
> Me, I "discovered" _spamassassin_ yesterday, and today it picked up 100% of
> my spams (ie all one of them ;) . <>, IIRC.

Done the setup myself yesterday and it seems to do it work just fine.
However I have not seen a way to integrate it into sendmail. It now is
started by procmail but not all of us are at liberty to have a local mail

So I would love to know if someone got it hooked up directly into sendmail

All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Relevant Pages

  • How can I pass auth info to Smart_host
    ... Setup: Gentoo Linux ... reflect a fresh restart of sendmail then a cmdline mail attemtp. ... Using mail -v I see some of the smtp conversation but it gets to the ... MASQUERADE_ASdnl ...
  • Smtp auth where does the secret stuff get injected
    ... This time its Gentoo linux: ... setup sendmail and keep on stepping. ... local sendmail to pass the right auth to the remote smtp Smart_host. ...
  • Re: Kickstart installing what I tell it not to
    ... Also when doing an rpm -e sendmail shouldn't rpm say mdadm depends on ... >> I am try to setup a ks.cfg and every time I run an install with my ...
  • Re: E-Mail services on personal workstation
    ... the machine uses the ``outgoing mail server'' managed by my ISP. ... have difficulty sending mail out directly from your server to the ... The `mailertable' feature is a very flexible characteristic of Sendmail, ... setup for both work-related emails and non-work email. ...
  • Re: setup mail server
    ... > Hi, this is the first time I'm dealing with setting up email server, I ... I've done this several times over for work - what sort of setup were you ... The steps I took were buying the sendmail book and reading how the ...