Bandwidth management

From: Mario R. Pizzolanti (mario@zavood.ee)
Date: 12/05/01

From: "Mario R. Pizzolanti" <mario@zavood.ee>
To: <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:34:29 +0200

Hi!
Does anyone of a way to control the amount of bandwidth a subnet gets
from a linux gateway? It's very easy to do in FreeBSD with Dummynet.
Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a linux utility for that
purpose.

Thank you for your help,
____________________________
Mario R. Pizzolanti

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bandwidth management
    ... > Does anyone of a way to control the amount of bandwidth a subnet gets ... > from a linux gateway? ... It's very easy to do in FreeBSD with Dummynet. ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: Squid proxy 2.6 with FreeBSD 6.2
    ... I have a linux gateway server where my client hit ... FreeBSD. ... If you had directed the http traffic from your Linux Gw box to your FreeBSD Squid box, ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: Bandwidth management
    ... >> from a linux gateway? ... It's very easy to do in FreeBSD with Dummynet. ... I've been unable to find a linux utility for that ... and also some unofficial iptables patches, ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • RE: Bandwidth management