Re: user selection for ssh connections

From: ?????? ????? (b_rom_s@4enet.by)
Date: 11/29/01

From: ?????? ????? <b_rom_s@4enet.by>
To: focus-linux <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: user selection for ssh connections
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:14:48 -0200

> Is it possible to exclude individual users from connecting via
> SSH? I'd like to have a list of users that are allowed to
> connect and a list of those that are not. Can it be done? If
> so, how?
>
> TIA - james

add "account required /lib/security/pam_access.so" to the /etc/pam.d/sshd
edit /etc/security/access.conf to needed user/host selection
this should be work

--
Roman Berjoza

Relevant Pages

  • user selection for ssh connections
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: user selection for ssh connections
    ... user selection for ssh connections ... > Is it possible to exclude individual users from connecting via ... Monterey, CA. 93940 ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: user selection for ssh connections
    ... user selection for ssh connections ... jdb> Is it possible to exclude individual users from ... jdb> connecting via SSH? ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: user selection for ssh connections
    ... user selection for ssh connections ... On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 18:02, james d. ... butler wrote: ... > Is it possible to exclude individual users from connecting via ...
    (Focus-Linux)