Detecting spoofing

From: Bandi (
Date: 11/13/01

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:44:40 +0100 (CET)
From: Bandi <>
Subject: Detecting spoofing

Hi Gurus!

Could anyone explain me how one can determine if a package was spoofed,
when using socketcall() in Linux?

Thanks alot in advance!
Yours Bandi

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Open Office
    ...'s official release of each package is usually a minor release ... RE: linux. ... Especially as WINE (the windows emulator that lets you run windows programs) ... install on Linux will average 10x as long as on winders. ...
  • Re: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption (warning: long rant follows)
    ... Windows also are easy to install. ... it just added another package manager to the list. ... Linux, as a community, is serious business and able to help them make ... that true teamwork can win. ...
  • Trust issues with RH and Debian package managers
    ... Joe told me that he has been following the Magic Lantern ... the proposed new FBI policy regarding searches of premises requires agents ... machines into accepting a trojaned version of the new wu-ftpd package. ... Linux distributions need to band together and find a trusted individual who ...
  • Re: bits/news from the users of Debian?
    ... "Le bottin des jeux Linux" speaks about 800 Linux games and i hope that's growing. ... I start with Debian, then test Mandrake because it seem's at this time very complicated. ... I think graphics interface for installation is a good thing: you have make a good job! ... I use Debian Sid and I have experiment a lot of problem some years ago because i install too recent package on Sid which are not well tested. ...
  • Re: Finding installed package files
    ... >> package, and to have easy access to those files, especially the ones ... >> this as being helpful to Linux users, ... >> Linux could be made easier by having installation programs actually ... be searching for the executable and its command line for invoking the IDE, ...