Re: virtual terminal dump

From: Scott Gifford (sgifford@suspectclass.com)
Date: 10/22/01

To: Kurt Yoder <kylist@shcorp.com>
Subject: Re: virtual terminal dump
From: Scott Gifford <sgifford@suspectclass.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2001 17:07:34 -0400

Kurt Yoder <kylist@shcorp.com> writes:

> Hi all
>
> I have an openssh host accessible to the Internet. I would like to be
> able to watch what anyone who logs into it does. Specifically, I'm
> trying to set up a login for a user "A"; once he's connected, he will
> telnet into one of our pieces of telecomm equipment, and I want to watch
> what he's doing. So: has anyone done this before? How did you do it?

Does script(1) do what you want?

----ScottG.

Relevant Pages

  • Technology optimists turn off TV -- study
    ... LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Broadband Internet surfers in North ... America watch two fewer hours of television per week than do those ... Pessimists outnumber optimists 51%-49%. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Technology optimists turn off TV -- study
    ... Technology 'optimists' turn off TV -- study ... North America watch two fewer hours of television per week than do ... those without Internet access, while those using a dial-up connection ... Pessimists outnumber optimists 51%-49%. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Reduced spam and increased security infrastructure? [Telecom]
    ... But parts of the Internet are so new and evolving so rapidly that ... other aspects of the movie we watch. ... I agree that individuals have a responsibility to protect themselves. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • RE: Watching DVR-MS on another computer
    ... I'm hitting the same thing trying to show some media center recorded TV on my ... I've been able to watch these files fine on my ... Yesterday, while connected to the internet, I ... > I obviously had the codec previously since they played properly in the past. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: stuck tcp connections 2.6.26-rc7
    ... Justin Mattock wrote: ... send-Q was stuck on a number; the connection would not go to TIME_WAIT ... you watch something with flash player the stream start's getting ... and bump up the timer frequency the poor internet connection is not as ...
    (Linux-Kernel)