Re: OpenSSH Links and Installation

From: Seth Arnold (
Date: 08/18/01

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:58:33 -0700
From: Seth Arnold <>
Subject: Re: OpenSSH Links and Installation

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 03:31:03PM -0400, Robert Woods wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone knew of some helpful links for OpenSSH,
> particularly listing exploits, information on current packages, and
> installation procedures on Solaris and Linux. is the best source of information for install
procedure, up-to-date versions, etc.

And your vendor is the best source of information for packages tailored
to your system, at least on your Linux machines.

Exploits, well, those are harder to come by, but
doesn't steer one wrong often. :)

Relevant Pages

  • Advice on tulip driver
    ... as root user xsane finds the scanner but as a normal user xsane ... > First you need to run apt-get update to read the list of packages. ... I removed the existing KDE installation: ... > Probing devices to guess BIOS drives. ...
  • Re: Feedback wanted for a drag-and-drop install location interface for PackMan
    ... You mean the "Packages to configure"? ... fact that items in that window can be selected. ... the window for the current app. ... installation (though that's at odds with my comments about the drag and drop ...
  • Re: [SLE] late KDE update!
    ... >> installing first all the base packages. ... e) Added the new installation source in YaST using a local mirror. ... t) The conflict window returned with several KDE packages listed. ...
  • Re: XP Full/upgrade what?
    ... You have a current installation of Windows 98/98SE/ME/NT ... "FULL OEM" CD. ... The COA and Product Keys for these packages will be the same as the ... packages from Microsoft, ...
  • RE: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 75, Issue 260
    ... Grub 2 and moved sytem ... I've done it as I usually do, by copying the installation from one partition ... when does partition order change without the user doing ... Non-free packages installed on thezorch-desktop ...