Re: strange connection on port 111.. more question

From: Corey Steele (
Date: 08/16/01

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:19:53 -0500
From: "Corey Steele" <>
To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: strange connection on port 111.. more question

Might I suggest ?

Corey J. Steele, Security Analyst
Good Samaritan Society
voice: (605) 362-3899

>>> "xyros" <> 08/15/01 06:23PM >>>

do u have more ideas that the ways can find any backdoor, rootkit, or any suspicous things?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Apple ahead of schedule
    ... They would find that preferable to making a port? ... platform or porting their product. ... efforts in the future to Windows, ...
  • Re: Access to Mainframes via Putty?
    ... in the post you referenced but your "snip" ignored it. ... The references are as follows: ... IBM Communications Server for OS/390 TCP/IP 2000 Update ... it may be the same port but you'll be required to use a different ...
  • Re: Xilinx USB cable
    ... > into FS host port or hub. ... I can't plug my american hair dryer into the european socket? ... the warning - I am running at HS. ...
  • Re: hacked?
    ... Seems like he's doing a port scan, ... > First two links are about some hardware device, but the third one for pscan2 ... before bad things start happening to it; hence aide/tripwire and rkhunter ...
  • Re: Netcat (NC) Secure Remote Connections via authenication
    ... >> I have a requirement were I need to connect to a remote machine and ... >> leave the port open for anyone to connect. ... Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts! ...