IPTables FirewallFrom: Jeremy Hoover (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Previous message: Boris Koslowski: "AW: securing a network with nfs"
- Next in thread: John Oliver: "Re: IPTables Firewall"
- Reply: John Oliver: "Re: IPTables Firewall"
- Reply: Hal Flynn: "Re: IPTables Firewall"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Message-ID: <007201c1219d$19352560$45814c0a@hoover> From: email@example.com (Jeremy Hoover) To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: IPTables Firewall Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:05:15 -0500
Long time listerner, first time poster here.
I got a quick question for everyone. I've been learnin linux over the past
year or so, and I'm still new to the IPTABLES Firewall. I hear you guys
talk about your firewall all the time, and I was wondering if you would
post your firewall so some of us newbies can construct our own with
pieces of each of yours. Thanks ahead of time.....