Re: Question

From: Scott Teeters Jr (steeters@microsolved.com)
Date: 08/01/01

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 00:19:37 -0400
From: Scott Teeters Jr <steeters@microsolved.com>
To: "Nathan E. Pralle" <npralle@creativesolutionsunlimited.com>
Subject: Re: Question

The host version of the previously mentioned Phoenix Adaptive Firewall supports a ppp connection. Currently, I run the host version to protect my home network on my cable modem, and I have it running on my laptop as added protection while I'm on the road, protecting either my ppp or eth0 connection, depending on where I am. It is easy to install, setup and maintain through a local web browser interface. One point to mention, it does not yet support the Linux 2.4 kernel, although I've heard that is coming in the near future.

--
Scott Teeters, Jr.                      steeters@microsolved.com
Security Engineer                       Phone: 614-351-1237 Ext. 202

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Question
    ... > modem PPP support? ... For those of us stuck in the middle of Nowhere, ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: Question