RE: Question

From: Nathan E. Pralle (npralle@creativesolutionsunlimited.com)
Date: 07/31/01

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:47:02 -0500
To: focus-linux@lists.securityfocus.com
From: "Nathan E. Pralle" <npralle@creativesolutionsunlimited.com>
Subject: RE: Question

Ah, my bad. Clarification is needed.

I've tried a lot of different kinds of "single-disk" firewall solutions. I
can do packet forwarding and ipchains and all that good stuff, that's not
my issue. I'm trying to find a nice, small, easily manageable distro that
runs on lower end hardware and works well, including Modem PPP support.

Sorry for the ambiguity.