Re: Installing Snort in Proventia GX

are you repurposing an IBM Proventia IDS with snort. You need to be able to check the bios to boot from CD and should go from there

On Apr 5, 2011, at 6:59 AM, sergio delgado <susurros07@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I am thinking in install a new Linux Distribution in a Proventia IDS.
I don't find any documentation, have anyone tried?

Thanks,

Sergio

P.D: Sorry about my english, i will thank you if you find any mistake.

Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL.
A guide to understanding SSL certificates, how they operate and their application. By making use of an SSL certificate on your web server, you can securely collect sensitive information online, and increase business by giving your customers confidence that their transactions are safe.
http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;5001;25;1371;0;1;946;9a80e04e1a17f194

Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL.
A guide to understanding SSL certificates, how they operate and their application. By making use of an SSL certificate on your web server, you can securely collect sensitive information online, and increase business by giving your customers confidence that their transactions are safe.
http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;5001;25;1371;0;1;946;9a80e04e1a17f194

Relevant Pages