Re: 10gb

On 7/20/2010 8:53 PM, scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

in a production network.....ask them how their 9800 sensor works inline....*snicker*

I was stuck using sourcefire for the last two client. I so miss ISS.....

What were some of the things you missed about ISS?

Ron Gula, CEO
Tenable Network Security

Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL.
A guide to understanding SSL certificates, how they operate and their application. By making use of an SSL certificate on your web server, you can securely collect sensitive information online, and increase business by giving your customers confidence that their transactions are safe.;5001;25;1371;0;1;946;9a80e04e1a17f194