From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Chen
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:33 PM
To: Joel Esler; Seth Hall
Cc: Jeffrey White; Curt Purdy; Mr. Karim; focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Whatever happened to 10gb IPS?

I think they've been here for a while now:

Palo Alto Networks PA-4000 IPS/Firewall - 10GB
Top Layer IPS 5500-1000 - 4GB individually, up to 32GB in clustering
mode.
Juniper IDP-8200 - 10GB

Just off top of my head. I think there are few others out there as
well.

Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL.
A guide to understanding SSL certificates, how they operate and their application. By making use of an SSL certificate on your web server, you can securely collect sensitive information online, and increase business by giving your customers confidence that their transactions are safe.
http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;5001;25;1371;0;1;946;9a80e04e1a17f194

Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL.
A guide to understanding SSL certificates, how they operate and their application. By making use of an SSL certificate on your web server, you can securely collect sensitive information online, and increase business by giving your customers confidence that their transactions are safe.
http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;5001;25;1371;0;1;946;9a80e04e1a17f194

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IDS causing troubles
    ... if you purchase an IPS that is correctly spec'ed for your network you should have little problem being able to handle the traffic. ... Joel Esler ... Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: RE: IPS - Cisco vs. McAfee vs. Tippingpoint - Tried Arbor and Top Layer?
    ... On Wednesday, July 29, 2009, Augusto Pereyra wrote: ... Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Web services & SSL
    ... SSL is still an excellent way of securing your transmissions even ... though you're not using a 'browser'. ... but SSL is great because it's tried and tested and takes place at ... My understanding is that when using HTTPS, ...
  • Re: IDS-Testing tools
    ... My recommendation is to focus on higher level tests that are more meaningful to you. ... Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Whatever happened to 10gb IPS?
    ... found the fastest was Tipping Point, but the standard at that time was ... Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL. ...
    (Focus-IDS)