From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Chen
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:33 PM
To: Joel Esler; Seth Hall
Cc: Jeffrey White; Curt Purdy; Mr. Karim; focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Whatever happened to 10gb IPS?

I think they've been here for a while now:

Palo Alto Networks PA-4000 IPS/Firewall - 10GB
Top Layer IPS 5500-1000 - 4GB individually, up to 32GB in clustering
mode.
Juniper IDP-8200 - 10GB

Just off top of my head. I think there are few others out there as
well.

Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL.
A guide to understanding SSL certificates, how they operate and their application. By making use of an SSL certificate on your web server, you can securely collect sensitive information online, and increase business by giving your customers confidence that their transactions are safe.
http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;5001;25;1371;0;1;946;9a80e04e1a17f194