Re: Whatever happened to 10gb IPS?

Sourcefire has a 10 gig sensor in it's 3D9900 and has for some time. Two 3D9900s connected are for 20 gig.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2010, at 1:47 PM, Curt Purdy <infosysec@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The last time we did an evaluation, which was a few years ago, we
found the fastest was Tipping Point, but the standard at that time was
1 Gb. I believe they do 10 Gb now.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSNA, GSEC, MCSE+I, CCNA