From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ismael Briones
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:31 PM
To: Daniel, Akos
Cc: focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AW: Announcing Allthreats

Hi,

Actually the files (pcap files) are encrypted and stored in the
server. We'll store it for statistical reasons.

The next step will allow a complete manage of the pcap files if you're a
registered user.

Thank you,
Ismael

Daniel, Akos wrote:

Hi,

I think this can cause some information leaking for companies, where the admin does not understand the content of a sniffer file and/or sensibility of the sniffed traffic is underestimated. What will happen with the uploaded files?
Anyway home users can have huge advantages of that tool, if they know what they submit ;-).

Cheers,
Akos