Announcing Allthreats

I would like to announce the www.allthreats.com.

Allthreats is a free online network traffic analyzer. This system is
able to analyze a pcap file with several tools: IDS (only Snort at the
moment [Sourcefire VRT and Emerging Threats signatures], I’ll integrate
Bro IDS soon), Honeysnap (from honeynet project. It’s able to analyze
HTTP, FTP and SMTP traffic, extract files from the pcap and analyze them
with several antivirus engines [by now: Clamav, Bitdefender and Avira] ).

See the demo
(http://www.allthreats.com/upload/7c/bb/2c/32/86/3a/b2/81/91/3a/9e/ad/be/9c/6e/83/f3/3e/72/e2//7cbb2c32863ab281913a9eadbe9c6e83f33e72e2.html)
for a comprehensive overview of the capabilities of Allthreats.

This service can analyze binaries with several AV engines (like other
well-knonwn online services), nevertheless it adds a new functionality:
Remote File Analyzer (URL Analyzer). You don’t have to download the
binary, we download it for you.

I would like to add more IDS and antivirus engines, so if you’re
interested in add your AV or IDS engine, please send me an email:
engines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ismael
Lead Developer Allthreats

Relevant Pages

  • Re: AW: Announcing Allthreats
    ... I've detected that some queries to analyze binarie file or URL's ... Subject: AW: Announcing Allthreats ... Bro IDS soon), Honeysnap (from honeynet project. ... with several antivirus engines ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • AW: Announcing Allthreats
    ... Allthreats is a free online network traffic analyzer. ... able to analyze a pcap file with several tools: ... Bro IDS soon), Honeysnap (from honeynet project. ... with several antivirus engines ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: AW: Announcing Allthreats
    ... I think Akos' point remains that, like many other web tools, you increase the risk leaking information to an unknown party. ... Subject: AW: Announcing Allthreats ... able to analyze a pcap file with several tools: ... with several antivirus engines ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: AW: Announcing Allthreats
    ... Actually the files (pcap files) are encrypted and stored in the ... able to analyze a pcap file with several tools: ... Bro IDS soon), Honeysnap (from honeynet project. ... with several antivirus engines ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Announcing Allthreats
    ... able to analyze a pcap file with several tools: ... Bro IDS soon), Honeysnap (from honeynet project. ... HTTP, FTP and SMTP traffic, extract files from the pcap and analyze them ... with several antivirus engines ...
    (Focus-IDS)