Re: NSS Certification - Credible?
- From: Stefano Zanero <s.zanero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 17:48:54 +0100
Joel M Snyder wrote:
I've been in this business of doing tests for 26 years now, and I can
guarantee you that advertising does not influence magazine tests. I
I can also add - as a third party - that, among all the testing
methodologies I've seen for IPS and IDS, Joel's ones are among the best
documented and designed that I've come across.
As of a couple of years ago they were even, on some specific points,
better designed than NSS ones in my opinion. I pointed out this in
non-suspect times in a couple of presentations on the subject.
- Prev by Date: Re: Re: Intrusion Detection Evaluation Datasets
- Next by Date: Re: Intrusion Detection Evaluation Datasets
- Previous by thread: Re: NSS Certification - Credible?
- Next by thread: Workshop on the Analysis of System Logs (WASL) Oct 14, 2009