Email reputation for inout to IDSs?

All,

I have been working in email reputation system that has computed
sender reputations for over an year. I believe that there are couple
of efforts to incorporate email reputations into IDSs. Is someone in
the group working on this? Are there any IDSs which can be configured
to perform extensive analysis for non-reputable senders? I would be
interested in sharing this data with other researchers in the group.

---
Gautam

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

  • RE: Email reputation for inout to IDSs?
    ... Email reputation for inout to IDSs? ... I have been working in email reputation system that has computed ... copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. ... Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Email reputation for inout to IDSs?
    ... On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Gautam Singaraju ... email reputation and vice-versa; though I have not seen any numbers ... IDSs can monitor connections from those senders ... email reputation systems into an IDS? ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Email reputation for inout to IDSs?
    ... email reputation and vice-versa; though I have not seen any numbers ... IDSs can monitor connections from those senders ... email reputation systems into an IDS? ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)