From: Andy Cuff (Talisker) [mailto:SecurityLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:45 PM
To: 'Mohamed Farid'; focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Talisker Site Returns - Rate/Review IDS Now

Hi Mohamed,
Reviewing the products is currently available and the more popular products
appear higher in the listings. The problem is finding people willing to
share their feelings on the various products, or add new listings.

I've even resorted to bribing them with a free T-Shirt for the best review
of the week to no avail, sadly the budget won't stretch to a Porsche! At the
end of the day, it's a free and neutral service, for the benefit of the IDS
community, I just hope the reviews start coming in soon

Kind Regards

Andy Cuff
Managing Director / CEO
Computer Network Defence Ltd