Best IPS system?

Hello mailing list,

I would like to buy the "best" system available to the IPS network of
my business. My company has only 200 users, all share an Internet
connection (10 m). We now use Sonicwall to connect, but we are
concerned about the hostile e-mails, malware websites, and people in
piracy. Who produces the best job? Which is most capture hacker
attempts? The product should not interfere with operations on the
network (all connection is filled by the backup off-site at nite).

Many thanks,

SB

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.