Best IPS system?

Hello mailing list,

I would like to buy the "best" system available to the IPS network of
my business. My company has only 200 users, all share an Internet
connection (10 m). We now use Sonicwall to connect, but we are
concerned about the hostile e-mails, malware websites, and people in
piracy. Who produces the best job? Which is most capture hacker
attempts? The product should not interfere with operations on the
network (all connection is filled by the backup off-site at nite).

Many thanks,

SB

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

  • Re: Switching to ADSL over USB connection from ethernet
    ... Why in the world would you WANT to use a USB For Internet? ... Small Business IT Support ... > Internet via a standard NIC and an ethernet connection to a cable modem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Turn your PC or Laptop into a Super TV instantly
    ... comedy, news, music channels, documentaries, shopping, fashion, ... business and MUCH MORE.. ... Live on your PC just by using your internet ... connection!.. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Turn your PC or Laptop into a Super TV instantly
    ... business and MUCH MORE.. ... Live on your PC just by using your internet ... if you want to spend enough bucks for a really high speed connection. ... though not a super fast DSL. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • T1 ...,
    ... t1 internet connection ... price of t1 ...
    (rec.org.sca)
  • Re: What does the "Configure email and Internet Connection Wizard"
    ... > the CEICW does (listed under "Configure Email and Internet Connection ... > Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard is designed to correctly ... > configure settings for your network, firewall, secure Web site, and e-mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)