Re: SonicWall

You are talking about two different firewalls.

------Original Message------
From: Jimmy Stewpot
Sender: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyTo: squid@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Dec 4, 2007 5:15 AM
Subject: SonicWall

Hello,

Can someone please tell me what the latest version of SonicWall
"Smoothwall" firmware is ?

Regards,

Jimmy.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

Michael R. Martinez
TF: 800-987-7307

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

  • SonicWall
    ... Can someone please tell me what the latest version of SonicWall "Smoothwall" firmware is? ... Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Cant Connect To My Sonicwall
    ... Most SonicWALL units have this button on the ... If you cannot do a firmware wipe according to Robert's great recipe, ... do it even without warranty support, because it's a bad power supply. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: -=Hardware Firewall Question=-
    ... >>I picked up a used hardware firewall from a local reseller a day ago, ... > RESETTING SONICWALL TO FACTORY DEFAULTS ... and upload the firmware. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Sonicwall VPN: Phase 2 failures Anyone know of a good resource for Sonicwall VPN support?
    ... > establish a VPN into the Sonicwall using the Client software ver 8.x ... There are issues with the licensing with 6.5.x.x firmware and VPN client licenses that you will need to address with sonicwall. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Cant Connect To My Sonicwall
    ... Make sure that ALL cables are unplugged from the Sonicwall ... The firmware has now been erased. ... When you contact the Sonicwall, your only option will be to upload ... > text screen that tells you the flash is corrupt. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)