Worm samples /exploits

Hi,
I am trying out a new IPS solution and would like to get some samples of older exploits/worms which can be used to check the credibility of the solution. There are number of tools out there which simulate them I believe ,yet it would be good to see if we can get a real sample which can be run on a virtual machine and see how it impacts and then put the IPS solution in place and see what it can block. I would appreciate if anybody could point me to the right resources/website from where I could download these.

Regards
Amit.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.