Re: Karalon test report on Snort

Surya,
Detection capabilities will depend how good the signatures are written
(also depends what all functionality are there). Karalon most of the
time provide packet capture which are exploit specific. Or say run
metasploit, take packet capture with all encoders and test. Just
because your IDS would detect all karalon coverage won't mean thats
good enough.

-Abhishek