Re: Karalon test report on Snort

Perhaps this link might help:

http://www.snort.org/docs/

Plenty of documents out there along with books.

Regards,
Vijay

--- Surya Batchu <suryak_batchu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Karalon Traffic IQ Pro can be used to test
attack/exploit detection capabilities of IDS/IPS
systems. I am interested in knowing SNORT IDS
detection capabilities and its coverage when Traffic
IQ Pro system is used. Any reports in public
domain?

Thanks
Surya

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.
Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to

http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

  • Re: Core Impact references
    ... There are several ways to accomplish what you need within CORE IMPACT. ... > can reduce the chances of the attacks being noticed. ... >>Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Check your website for ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: SSL - Man-in-the-Middle filtering
    ... spoofed the connection?what IPS will do in tht case?discard the ... If you are looking for attacks against SSL, IPSEC, etc... ... attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: Core Impact references
    ... Core Impact is amazing; I've used it in the past. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Comparison Between IDS / IPS Products
    ... All our reports are freely available on our web site - we have even removed ... All that is missing from the on-line versions are the complete benchmark ... >> attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Fwd: Solaris 10 x86 HIDS
    ... > with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ... delivery of this message to an intended recipient), ...
    (Focus-IDS)