Karalon test report on Snort

Hi,

Karalon Traffic IQ Pro can be used to test attack/exploit detection capabilities of IDS/IPS systems. I am interested in knowing SNORT IDS detection capabilities and its coverage when Traffic IQ Pro system is used. Any reports in public domain?

Thanks
Surya

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

  • Re: Karalon test report on Snort
    ... take packet capture with all encoders and test. ... because your IDS would detect all karalon coverage won't mean thats ... Karalon Traffic IQ Pro can be used to test attack/exploit detection capabilities of IDS/IPS systems. ... I am interested in knowing SNORT IDS detection capabilities and its coverage when Traffic IQ Pro system is used. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: list of AVAILABLE IDS/IPS SYSTEMS
    ... list of AVAILABLE IDS/IPS SYSTEMS ... I want to publish a paper for my course work that lists out the feature ... of the existing feature set of the available IDS/IPS systems and find ... Test Your IDS ...
    (Focus-IDS)