Re: Re: port mirroring for two targets

I need solition for two targets, I am using two separate servers and on one I am going to use
appliance from Enterasys (Dragon IDS).
I thing, it will not be possible to use ntop on this machine.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

  • RE: Updating Enterasys Dragon NIDS signature...
    ... signature set in each time. ... with someone in the Dragon group). ... Updating Enterasys Dragon NIDS signature... ... Test Your IDS ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: Where is Ron Gula? (was "Changes in IDS Companies?")
    ... This answer is coming from someone on the Dragon team (who already gets enough spam in his ... Enterasys account - so I apologize in advance for using the @yahoo.com addy. ... If you read the "Dragon Newsletter" that I put out on the Dragon IDS users list, ... Subject: Where is Ron Gula? ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: Oracle and IBM -- Grudge Match
    ... I thought that Oracle was using FPGAs like Netezza... ... IBM has, and is marketing, database appliances based on the Z-series servers running IDS and/or DB2! ... I don't believe that Amazon is talking about putting IDS in FPGAs as an 'appliance'. ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • RE: Dragon IDS & Enterasys Equipment
    ... Dragon is simply the IDS part which will work ... The Secure network will use Enterasys Switches ... with the Dragon IDS to basically build FIREBREAKS on the network. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Oracle and IBM -- Grudge Match
    ... IDS has been on an appliance and is installable as an option on both the IBM ... and the Amazon clouds. ...
    (comp.databases.informix)