Re: Re: Re: Re: HTTP traffic

Say tackling file format vulnerabilities, you can do some sort of file format decoder, but that
too will be complex.

Boss ,All software will be complex if u want to achive better things .
a simple file format decoder is complex for u ,but for a product it is necessery
dont u think so ?come out from ur capabilities and think about a product that need to be used in corporate networks.

Specially client-side, there are way too manyevasion tactics.

interesting !!.But a Proper product should cover all these evasion tactics isnt it ?
instead of going for exploit specifc ,
Thats what i am trying to say ..
FPs are coming just because u need a better understanding of protocol and need a good parser ..

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to
to learn more.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Admistrators Policy etc
    ... Once thats done, the TL breaks up the jobs to be done and assigns them out. ... If you're boss cant decide this for you, then I'd suggest you take the inititive, talk to your co-workers and suggest yourself as TL. ... I never worked in company where there was more System Administrators therefore I do not know how it used to be when there are more of such, ... So far during my 15 year work as SA doing everything from keeping responsibility for buying hardware, laptops, Workstations and network hardware, being help desk to all workers etc, I need some examples of how work is devided in bigger companies specially companies working in Microsoft environment. ...
  • Re: Combinations
    ... "please help" doesn't work - thats what everybody ALWAYS does. ... even 5 out of 200 is HUGE ie 304,278,004,800 permutaions ... "Boss" wrote: ... > I did a lot of search in google but failed. ...
  • Average Sum needs blank if no info
    ... I am ver ynew to excel and my boss wants me to create a fileto ... Thats my formula i have figured out and got done. ...
  • Re: Stamped welding rod?
    ... Doesn't have to be welding rod. ... Thats just what we had used ... Boss said it was too high from MSC and we are going to look at getting ...