From: johnnywkm@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 19 Mar 2007 10:20:43
To:focus-ids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wired detection of rogue access points

Hello there,

Can anyone point me to a wired LAN scanner/sniffer that detects wireless access points connected to the LAN?

Thanks,
JW

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.