Re: Firekeeper - IDS for Firefox available

However if this kind of technology can be made Browser independant then it
would be awesome. Or may be support for IE here would certainly help.

If MS could fix their issues in time it would also certainly help.

Anyway its an excellent Idea and Kudos for implementing the same.

It is, although there are maybe more efficient ways to help prevent nearly 95%
of the attacks:

I shall certainly use it and revert back.
Regards,
Vijay Upadhyaya

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to
http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=i
ntro_sfw to learn more.

Alejandro Barrera García-Orea
R&D Engineer
c/ Alcala 268 28027 Madrid
Office: +34 91 326 66 11
Fax: +34 91 326 66 11
e-mail: abarrera@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

  • Re: Firekeeper - IDS for Firefox available
    ... However if this kind of technology can be made Browser independant then it would be awesome. ... Or may be support for IE here would certainly help. ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Firekeeper - IDS for Firefox available
    ... If MS could fix their issues in time it would also certainly help. ... of the attacks, Safe History, Safe Cache, and Noscript to start with for ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Re: IPS Vendor - Customer Experiences
    ... We are currently using Sourcefire and so far the product has been good. ... However the support is very weak. ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Tracking back internal incidents to users, not IPs
    ... Note that I am assuming that the source is a DHCP system here (otherwise ... Note that I would take an open source or a commercial product as a ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: What type of IDS should I use?
    ... communication is strictly prohibited. ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ... Do You Yahoo!? ...
    (Focus-IDS)