From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Stefano Zanero
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 12:56 PM
To: Branislav Gacesa; Focus-Ids Mailing List
Subject: Re: Fuzzy AI IDS

Branislav Gacesa wrote:

I'm interested in good resources on subject.

Perhaps the reason is that the subject does not exist ;)

Fuzzy logic has very little to do with artificial intelligence.

Asking the right question is an art, so, what exactly are you trying to
accomplice ?

Stefano

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to
http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=in
tro_sfw
to learn more.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.

  • Re: IDS Evaluation
    ... vulnerability scanning). ... We actually include a limited license copy of Core Impact with our ... Evaluation boxes that we ship so people can easily evaluate our IPS ... >> about the accuracy of the ids. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: RE: IDS testing tools
    ... Nessus is a bad choice to test IDS as it is a vulnerability scanner. ... >Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE ... >with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: Host Based IDS
    ... Assunto: RE: Host Based IDS ... Anitian Enterprise Security ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: IDS
    ... Subject: IDS ... Safe Access that does pretty much what you describe. ... Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from ... with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • RE: IDS event filtering
    ... It is important to avoid tuning out real attacks when they happen by having over-pruned the inside attack tree... ... > ingress - egress firewall rules, IDS configs, or whatever. ... > CORE IMPACT. ... > Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from ...
    (Focus-IDS)